Friday, January 20, 2006

Paintball this weekend . . .

Our plan for this weekend was originally to have a game on Saturday - which will probably work out better for me, though it won't be at Dripping Springs or Miller Ranch . . .

There is another group in Austin with regular (every other weekend) Saturday games and I've been meaning to check them out. They start at 9am on Saturday and I am planning on meeting up with them and checking out their group. This could be another option for us on low attendance weekends, give us a little cross-pollination (if we like them folk), and also give us a team that we could play against in larger scenario games.

I know that some of you are only available on Sunday, but it looks like at this point I won't be able to make it out for a Sunday game.

Please let me know who is available for either time and we'll see if a group can play on Saturday and maybe another group can play on Sunday at Dripping Springs.

Look forward to hearing back from everyone.

Here is the website for Leander Paintball Alliance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home