Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Product Whose Time Has Come

I was pouring over the latest issue of Tactical Knives and I noticed an interesting ad on one of the pages.

Tactical Grilling offers the discerning griller the ability to make dinner using the same quality gear that one would use in the woods, paintball field, or in a tac-law enforcement-combat-action scenario.



Talk about upping the ante. I had no idea that I was at a tactical disadvantage while outside on my grill. Currently they only offer extra shingles for beers and/or a spatula, but I am sure the loops on the apron will work with most Molle and PALs gear, so that you can add on a mag or two - just in case those damn neighborhood zombies decide to attack while you are out flipping the brauts.

Any gear-nerd worth his codura should immediately head over to the site and check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home