Monday, March 03, 2008

Paintball this weekend - Dripping Springs

We'll be playing paintball this Saturday, March 8th at Dripping Springs. We'll take the average and plan on getting started by 9:30am. If you'd like to caravan up from SA, meet me at my place by 8am.

Bring your ruck, extra water, and gear like you'll be moving around. We'll probably stage initially at the cars, play field a few field games, and then move to the damn dam area. I want to discuss a time when we can get together for a marker work day at my place, so bring your schedule or at least a list of possible dates when you'll be free.

Please let me know if you need me to bring out a schedule. Hopefully by now everyone has a copy of it.

If you are playing as a guest, let me know ASAP, and we'll throw some kit together for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home