Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Paintball plan for this weekend - Sunday, May 28

Here is the plan for this weekend. Paintball is going to be at the Miller Ranch at 5pm on Sunday, May 28.

If you want to come out earlier, let me know. We will be down there early afternoon. After the games, we will be camping out on the property, so let me know if anyone wants to stay the night out there. The pool and hot tub will be ready to go, and we can grill out after we play.

If you are planning on spending the night, we are going to run an airsoft game in the darkness, so make sure you bring yours, or hit me off-line if you need some advice on something to pick-up. Yes - the sub-$20 academy special will be fine for this scenario. You will need eye protection as well.

Let me know who can make it out, so I know how to plan the events.

Talk to everyone soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home